Thin Brick Veneer
Thin brick veneer is the best alternative to full-size bricks; today, individual property owners, architects, builders and landscapers are using this material in their commercial and residential projects. We at Home and Garden Stone are a reputed company in the hardscape materials supplies space and provide excellent installation services for the products we sell.
Over the years, we have supplied and handled thin brick veneer installation for customers in and around Lexington, Georgetown, Nicholasville and Paris. We have also built a solid customer base across Winchester, Mt. Sterling, and Versailles; and have successfully completed projects for clients in Frankfort as well as Richmond and Danville. Brick has classic appeal and looks great on accent and statement walls as well as on larger exterior & interior wall.
Custom Brick VeneerFull-size bricks have some restrictions because of their weight & size. But when you opt for custom thin cut bricks, you are able to achieve the aesthetic you want without worrying about the weight or size of the bricks.
Today, customers focus on functionality as well as aesthetic appeal and prefer dealing with companies that can provide them excellent materials and installation services. We are the experts that can provide you the kind of thin cut brick veneer you want and can handle installation of the products we sell too.
Benefits of Thin Brick Veneer Walls
- Impressive architectural possibilities
- Can be easily affixed to a variety surfaces such as concrete, wood and metal
- Provides the structure a very elegant and stylish look
- Long-lasting material which provides value in the long term
- Traditional textured or smooth finishes available
- Choice of molded, extruded, glazed and handmade products
- Uniformity in units
- Ideal for walls and areas that can’t support the weight of full size bricks
- Easy to maintain
- Cost-effective because less brick material has to be transported; no shelf angles, lintels etc. are needed which reduces the overall cost of the project
- Installation is faster when compared to traditional brick applications
- It’s a versatile material as it can be used indoors and outdoors and complements the appearance of different architectural settings such as accent walls, boundary walls, retaining wall exterior and interior walls, outdoor kitchens, fireplace surrounds, fire pits etc.
The one way to add to the beauty and longevity of your landscaping or interior project is to use weather-resistant material that will also be very durable. For high-grade brick veneers installation, call Home and Garden Stone on 8598879924.Discuss your project details with our experts or send us these details via the Contact Us form on our website.
Thin Brick is IN! Because Thin Brick IS real, kiln-fired brick, cut thin for ease of installation and design flexibility. Thin Brick does not require any special structural support which means you can now have brick in almost any part of your home….interior walls, kitchen, hallways, wine cellar..... anywhere...... even on the ceiling! And don’t forget, Thin Brick is perfect for exterior renovations too!
Click on the images below to view a larger display.